The State of Cybersecurity Report 2019 (SOCR) maintains a unique structure, building on the first two editions’ ethos to bring out new viewpoints and findings. It provides an innovative perspective on the building blocks that are defining the global cybersecurity arena today, consisting of worldwide breaches, devastating cyber-weapons used by adversaries and the necessary privacy regulation brought in by legislative bodies.
The report raises some pertinent viewpoints throughout including:
- Sector-wise cybersecurity trends
- Cyberweapons used by attackers to target enterprises
- Evolving role of the CISO
- Multi-stakeholder collaboration carried out to improve cyber hygiene (?)
- The security pillars of 5G technology