Device Authority provides solutions to accelerate the deployments by providing trusted automation solutions to make security the foundation to a connected IoT experience. For any service provider who plans to use Microsoft IoT Central for their IoT Application, Device Authority’s KeyScaler IoT Central Connector helps customers operationalize device enrolment, identity/Certificate management at scale.
What are the benefits?
• Automates device lifecycle management for IoT – including initial device registration / onboarding, enrolment to chosen IoT application, certificate provisioning, certificate revocation and renewal.
• KeyScaler automatically creates and manages new device enrolments in the configured IoT Central application instance.
• Device Authority’s patented Dynamic Device Key Generation (DDKG) provides attestation for devices that do not have an initial trust anchor (keys from the device manufacturing stage)
• Using dynamic keys (i.e. not a single static key) through Azure DPS and Azure IoT Hub, prevents device cloning
• Use KeyScaler as a “security gate” to control automated registration with DPS
• Combine cost effective private CA certificate Signing Services, optionally backed by Azure Key Vault key storage for securely storing root keys.
• Solves the fundamental challenges of IoT security Automation at scale i.e. How to manage cert expiry, how to manage certificate revocation and renewal
Download the two page overview for more details.