Device Authority provides solutions to accelerate the deployments by providing trusted automation solutions to make security the foundation to a connected IoT experience. For any service provider who plans to use Microsoft IoT Central for their IoT Application, Device Authority’s KeyScaler IoT Central Connector helps customers operationalize device enrolment, identity/Certificate management at scale.
What are the benefits?
- Automates device lifecycle management for IoT – including initial device registration / onboarding, enrolment to chosen IoT application, certificate provisioning, certificate revocation and renewal.
- KeyScaler automatically creates and manages new device enrolments in the configured IoT Central application instance.
- Device Authority’s patented Dynamic Device Key Generation (DDKG) provides attestation for devices that do not have an initial trust anchor (keys from the device manufacturing stage)
- Using dynamic keys (i.e. not a single static key) through Azure DPS and Azure IoT Hub, prevents device cloning
- Use KeyScaler as a “security gate” to control automated registration with DPS
- Combine cost effective private CA certificate Signing Services, optionally backed by Azure Key Vault key storage for securely storing root keys.
- Solves the fundamental challenges of IoT security Automation at scale i.e. How to manage cert expiry, how to manage certificate revocation and renewal
Click here to download the resource